Tuesday, March 20, 2007

If I were a Super Star DJ, or at least a Spin Class Teacher...

Most spin classes I have been to play some really bad music, but this guy teaches spin classes and is willing to mix it up with some old school rock and punk. He's also El Presidente of my team. I think it is too late for me to become a DJ, so if I ever become a spin class teacher here are some of the track I would use:

LCD Soundsystem “Losing My Edge”
Chemical Brothers “Let Forever Be”
Fujiya & Miyagi “Conductor 71”
Presets “I Go Hard, I Go Home”
Kasabian “Club Foot”
Stone Roses “Fools Gold”
Sasha “Expander”
Ned’s Atomic Dustbin “Grey Cell Green”
Klaxons “Golden Skans”
LCD Soundsystem “North American Scum”
Sugar “A Good Idea”
Professor Murder “Free Stress Test”
Rapture “The Sound”
Underworld “Push Up Stairs”
VHS or Beta “Night on Fire”

1 comment:

joeyTWOwheels said...

Holy crap you pulled out a couple good oldies there. Ned's Atomic Dustbin? Nice. Used to have that cassette.

Sugar is timeless.