Thursday, May 17, 2007

Butterflies in the Stomach

I am getting nervous for Lake Geneva on Sunday after reading this blog and looking at these photos. It looks like a great course, and should be fun, but the last couple of days I have been really psyching myself out. My main concern is that racing with the Elites I will get in someone’s way. I also hope that I won't bite it in the rock garden. The climbs look super fun, so it should be a good day on the trails. I just need to believe that can I do it, and ride hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the Elites, they are great at communicating if they need to get by and they actually understand that you are racing too. It is SOME of the Comp guys that make poor choices. I spent the whole race at Iola worried I was in the way and I ended up riding stuff slower than normal just to stay to the side so others could pass. I am working on not being so nice. See you at LG!