Saturday, January 27, 2007

Battle of the Queue

Kelly and I are new members of Netflix. It has been pretty cool so far. We are getting to see a lot of good movies, and are able to find some movies you wouldn't normally see at Hollywood Video. The problem we have started to run into is the battle over the movie queue. Yesterday I came home and looked at the movie queue to see what was in the mail and noticed some new movies at the top of the queue. I had recently moved some of my movie choices to the top, that were now 3rd or 4th on the list. It seems that we are both fighting to keep our movies at the top. I am consdiering a surge of 20+ movie titles that will knock all of Kelly's titles off the queue, and hopefully silence her once and for all. Only time will tell if my plan works. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

hartmanngalt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joeyTWOwheels said...

ha, we have the same issues at my house. you just need to stay up on it, man. due diligence.


or change the password.

Charlotte said...

Don't be so selfish Greg! I thought I brought you up better than that.