Thursday, January 18, 2007

Da First

So, here I am, I have created a blog. What do I do now? This blog will probably end up containing mostly cycling related thoughts. I am a competitive cyclist and race for this team. I am also a big music fan, so expect a good dose of music reviews and concert reports. I also travel a good bit with my wife, Kelly, so I expect there will be some of that on here as well. We also like checking out new restaurants so there will probably be some restaunt reviews. We also own a 20 lb Welsh Terrier named Bernie, AKA The Devil. He is a big reason for laughter in our house, as well as yelling. I think that is it for now, but there is definitely more to come!!

3 comments:

hartmanngalt said...

This will be the worst blog ever.

foxylady said...

I heard your dog likes to hump your leg. That's not very cool.

Khola Janala said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !


greenbaypackers | philadelphiaeagles| pittsburghsteelers|newyorkgiantsbuffalobills | Chicagobears| Miamidolphins|Baltimoreravens