Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Cinnamon Challenge

A couple of weeks ago we were at a dinner party discussing dares that are almost impossible to complete, like drinking a gallon of milk in an hour with out vomitting. Stupid dares like that. One the guys brought up the Cinnamon Challenge. None of us had heard of this dare before. Essentially the goal is to eat one tablespoon of cinnamon. I wish I had seen this video before getting egged on by Kelly and everyone else to give it a shot. Needless to say I failed the challenge.

3 comments:

joeyTWOwheels said...

Holy crap!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I take cinnammon supplements every day. I am going to think of that every time I take one!

John said...

2G- the goading leading up to & including your attempt is something I wish I had video of!