Wednesday, January 9, 2008

East Coast Flava

So I don't know this guy personally but I do know that he builds some of the sweetest lug crossers you can find. Frames so nice that I inquired about one only find out he was moving and taking a year off from building. Now I find out that he is moving north of the cheddar curtain just in time for next years cross season. I look forward to toeing the line with him and getting a personal glimpse of his personal rig. I am sure he will bring some east coast tricks for us midwesterners.

2 comments:

zank said...

Greg, thanks for the kind words! I am psyched to be headed your way for the 08 cross season. The misses and I will be hitting the Chicago series on the off weekends of the WI series. It looks like there was not much overlap between the two this year. Hopefully it will be similar next year. See you in September!

John said...

I thought I heard on the two johns podcast you were getting a Rock Lobster.
--'We were at a party
His ear lobe fell in the deep
Someone reached in and grabbed it
It was a rock lobster!' B-52's